Home /

Marriage Certificates


Marriage Certificates

Estimated time for completion: 1 Week

A marriage certificate is the only reliable document of proof that you can submit when it comes to proving marital relations. If you’re abroad and need to have one ready back home, don’t worry, we can have it done through our team here at NRI Life.


All you need to do is furnish all the necessary information with our team members, who will file an application, sort out any other hiccups and deliver the certificate to your required location. If you need us to file the same with any legal authorities, we can do that as well. When it comes to privacy of your information, rest assured, our team will handle all sensitive information with the highest grade of confidentiality at all times.


Aside from the marriage certificate itself, if you have any issues with the paperwork related to it, you can let your point of contact know and we will be happy to sort it out for you.

1000Plus GST


Land Tharam mattal

Converting wetland to dry land, known as "tharam maatal" in some regions, typically involves a legal and administrative process in India due to environmental regulations aimed at preserving wetlands. The specific procedure can vary by locality, but generally involves a long, tedious procedure. Have no worries, our team at NRI Life, consisting of some of the best experts with years of experience in the matter, shall handle this for you, assuring your peace of mind abroad


  • nitial Assessment: We shall assist the landowner or developer to determine the feasibility of converting the wetland to dry land and assess the environmental impact of the proposed conversion.
  • Permissions and Clearances: Our team will guide you to obtain necessary permissions and clearances from local authorities, including the district collector, revenue department, and environmental regulatory bodies.
  • Application: After that, we will submit an application for conversion of land use, providing details of the proposed project, environmental impact assessment, and mitigation measures.
  • Public Notice: We’ll also help publish a public notice in local newspapers about the proposed land conversion, inviting objections or suggestions from the public.
  • Assessment by Authorities: The authorities will assess the application, conduct site inspections, and review the environmental impact assessment report. Based on the assessment, the authorities will decide whether to approve or reject the application for land conversion.
  • Conversion and Compliance: If approved, the land can be converted to dry land; we will ensure compliance with any conditions or mitigation measures specified by the authorities.
  • Registration: Once the conversion is completed, we will help register the new land use with the revenue department and update land records accordingly.


3000 Plus GST

Learn more